Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm alright for now.

Hi guys, it's been a few days, I know. I've been stuck in my house, cleaning and New Year's and stuff.

I've been talking to C.A. and I have to say thank you, you've been really helpful and motivating.
I went to the store today. It was normal, just a trip everyone else in the world takes to their local market.

It made me really happy, nothing weird happened. I haven't felt this calm in a while.

C.A., I don't know if you're a guardian angel or anything like that, but thank you, because you're mine. :)

-Vexxil <3

3 comments:

  1. Hey!

    Not that we've talked much, or anything like that, but I just felt like posting that I'm happy that you feel better.

    Ahahaha~ CA's not just an epic ninja badass, but a guardian angel now, eh?

    Seriously, though, I'm glad nothing happened and that you could feel calm. Stay like that, alright? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to. I can't promise anything, but I think that C.A. can keep me safe if anything happens. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm....I can try....no promises or anything.


    -C.A.

    ReplyDelete