Saturday, January 22, 2011

I'm bored. -_-

Darby's in class today, so I'm just hanging out, looking for stuff to do. I'll probably just wait for him to get back though, and play his video games or something, cause I don't trust going outside alone.
Storm said he's not safe, and I'm not quite sure what that means, cause he seems okay. I don't think he's gonna hurt me or anything like that, but they had a combatives session this morning and I was a little scared. xD He's fast and he went against a guy who was like, huge, and just took him down and had him tapping in no time. It was cool to watch. :) I'll post later if anything happens.

-Vexil

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think Stormy means he's a danger to you.

    You see the title to your blog? It's very close to the name of a certain tall, dark, and faceless entity this region of the blogosphere has learned to hate. Darby happens to be one of the people dealing with him. Meaning he's just in trouble, but not going to hurt you or anything.

    I'm on MSN if you want to talk.

    ReplyDelete