Friday, December 31, 2010

My name is Alexandria Vexil.

I just thought I should say that.....everybody keeps calling me 'him'. I'm most definitely not a guy. So I don't know what's been happening to me or anything, but I thank you all for the support.

I've been looking up this whole thing, (thanks Vieve), and I guess I'm in trouble. Or danger, something bad. I don't know who to trust or anything, apparently I can't even trust myself, so I guess I'll just sit tight and hope nothing bad happens to me.


Happy New Years everyone,

xoxo Vexil <3

1 comment:

  1. Ack, people always do this to me, and yet I was the one to mistake your gender.

    ...Well, hi. I posted some tentative advice here, and then you posted a binary threat/warning on my blog, which freaked me out majorly. You apparently don't remember that, which is... not good for a variety of reasons.

    I also said I wouldn't make you any waffles for freaking me out like that, but I've changed my mind and, if you are not a vicious gamejacker/proxy trying to kill me or drive me insane, I will attempt to send you waffles through the interwebs. I've been told they're getting quite good now...

    Lame jokes aside, stay safe, sane, and unHallowed, kay?

    ReplyDelete