Friday, January 21, 2011

The blade?

A weird thing to call Darby, Storm. He's different in person, really light and just happy. He smiles a lot more then it sounds like he does. He wasn't too happy when he came back though, I knew he wouldn't like, do anything to me, but the feeling he gave off was scary.
He's better now though, talking to Sammie I think. I'm lying on his bed, which is a bunk, still on the bottom for now though. He'll probably make me sleep up on the top one though. -_- I don't wanna.

He's REALLY open too, like, he got out of the shower not too long ago and came out in a towel. ^////^
I didn't know what to think, so I left the room. Didn't bother him, but still have that stuck in my head.

I shouldn't be saying some of these things, I just met him and I really don't know much about him other then the blog, he's kind of quiet, but he has a great smile, and he doesn't really need to say anything because of that.

Hopefully he isn't like, some crazy killer/rapist. >.>

(Hey, I am most definitely not a rapist.)

Alright, I guess I'm getting kicked to the top bunk. I'll post when he's done with his computer.

-Vexxil

2 comments:

  1. To slice through the dark...

    A blade of light, to guide? He has guided you, yes?

    Safety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose, yes. Still strange though. And safety?

    -Vexil

    ReplyDelete