Friday, January 21, 2011

Texas is rough guys.

I got off the airport and almost instantly got lost, no one knew where I was going and I couldn't really help them cause my directions suck.

Darby's annoyed with me, I don't exactly remember how he found me. I guess I mean I don't know HOW he found me. All I know is I was walking through the mall in San Antonio, which is where I thought I could find him, like weeks ago, apparently not, when this guy comes up behind me without me knowing, and he just said, "Vexil" and walked away.

It freaked me out, so of course I followed him to ask him how he knew my name. Now i'm sitting in a hotel room while he's at class, confused mostly, and I'm bored too. I think I'm gonna take a nap and wait for him to get back.

One more thing, even though he's mad that I'm here...he's still kind of cute.

4 comments:

  1. The protector, the pillar, the blade - he is not safe.

    But he is strong. There is support.

    Be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch Storm, I think I'm doing pretty good considering.

    And I'm not cute, hush.

    And thanks for the almost compliment, Storm. ;)

    -Darby

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was not meant as an insult.

    Too much interest in such a strong spirit.

    To me, you shine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nah, continue. It's totally okay, what did you mean? You can talk in riddles too, I don't mind.


    -Darby

    ReplyDelete